Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, January 10, 2017 ) Summary
The market for financial products in Italy is less concentrated than in other countries. With the exception of Intesa Sanpaolo and UniCredit, few providers have a significant market share. Across all products, the branch is still the key acquisition channel, although online is making inroads in the savings market. Mobile banking is still in its infancy, although a few providers are introducing mobile onboarding, and high smartphone ownership rates bode well for future adoption.
- Every one of the main current account providers in Italy barring ING has a negative NPS rating, with BNP Paribas and UniCredit the weakest performers.
- Only around half the proportion of post-families use mobile on a weekly basis compared to other segments.
- Consumers are concerned with being treated honestly by the brands they use, as well as using companies that have established track records.
Request for Sample PDF of Premium Research Report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=909442
Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Italy 2016 reviews the retail banking sector in Italy, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loans markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global Retail Banking Insight Survey.
The report offers insight into:
- How consumers in Italy take out and use their financial products, and how this has changed in recent years.
- Which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets, and what factors persuaded their customers to choose them.
- The extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Read All Banking Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
Reasons To Buy
- Future proof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the Italian retail banking sector.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the impact new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Table of Contents
Bank infrastructure & regulation
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States - 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://deep-research-report.blogspot.com/
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Researchmoz Global Pvt.Ltd
Industrial News TV