Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, November 09, 2018 ) Logistics Services Market refers to the management service of flow of resources from one point to another point according to customer's requirements. These resources includes physical as well as intangible items. The logistics of physical items involves integration of information flow, materials handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing and often security.
Growing trade due to economic development and introduction IoT are major driving factor the logistics services market. Another major factor driving the market for logistics services in the current scenario is the free trade agreement among various countries in North America and Europe. However, lack of infrastructures and skilled labor in developing countries possesses a significant barrier to the growth of the market. Expanding e-commerce industry across the globe is anticipated to create substantial opportunities to the market in the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy is Available at:- http://bit.ly/2D6zz7Q
The "Global Logistics Services Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the logistics services industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global logistics services market with detailed market segmentation by mode of transportation, logistic providers, end users and geography. The global logistics services market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the logistics services market.
The Major Key Market Players:
1. CEVA Logistics
2. PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD.
3. United Parcel Service (UPS)
4. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
5. A.P. MOLLER - MAERSK
6. Nippon Express
8. DB Schenker
9. DHL International GmbH
10. KUEHNE + NAGEL
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global logistics services market based on by mode of transportation, logistic providers and end users. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall logistics services market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 counties globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
Inquire For Reports At:-http://bit.ly/2ONqcAf
Also, key logistics services market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles and financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Some of the key players influencing the logistics services market are CEVA Logistics, PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD., United Parcel Service (UPS), C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., A.P. MOLLER - MAERSK, Nippon Express, FedEx, DB Schenker, DHL International GmbH and KUEHNE + NAGEL among others.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Logistics Services Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Logistics Services Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners
Industrial News TV