Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, July 11, 2018 ) Fuel Cards in Ireland 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Ireland.
Fuel card volumes in Ireland have grown annually since 2013 as fleet and CRT vehicles took advantage of the Irish diesel rebate scheme due to reduce transport costs and become more competitive against foreign market entrants.
Request a Sample Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011465192/sample
- The total number of service stations in Ireland increased by 2.8% in 2016 totalling 1,298 service stations.
- Over 22,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 207,411 cards in the market.
- Total fleet card volumes rose by 15.1% in 2016 continuing the upward trend started in 2012.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 73.9% of fuel card volumes in 2016 as they all offer large card acceptance networks across Ireland and the UK, while also offering a wide range of services such as VAT reclaim.
Reasons to buy:
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Irish fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Inquire before Buying@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011465192/buying
For more information about this report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/fuel-cards-in-ireland-2017
Industrial News TV