Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, July 10, 2018 ) Energy and utility analytics solutions and services provides utilities, energy and natural gas resources organizations insights about the performance patterns and usages, which will enhance the organizations decision making capabilities. It also helps companies to optimize on the operational cost while gaining competitive over others.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Energy and Utility Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, services, deployment type and verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Energy and Utility Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to increasing emphases on asset utilization.
- Wipro Limited
- Infosys Limited
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- Pulse Energy
Request a Sample copy of Report: http://bit.ly/2KIGCrv
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Energy and Utility Analytics market
- To analyze and forecast the global Energy and Utility Analytics market on the basis of solution, services, deployment types and industry vertical.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Energy and Utility Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Energy and Utility Analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire Before Buying on this Report: http://bit.ly/2NDwePy
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
The Insight Partners
Industrial News TV