Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, May 16, 2018 ) The North America Contact Lenses Market is expected to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2021 from USD 3.9 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 7.45% during the forecast period, 2016-2021. A contact lens is a thin and curved lens which are placed on the surface of the eye. They can be used for vision correction or for cosmetic and novelty purpose. Contact Lenses are medical devices, regulated by Food and Drug Administration (USA), hence requires prescription. The various types of contact lenses are Soft contact lenses, Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses, and Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, among others.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Contact Lenses Market to 2021 @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-contact-lenses-market-1698/
The growth of Contact Lenses market is majorly driven by factors such as wider range of products, affordability, convenience to use, comfortability, presence of umpteen numbers of brands, and consumers’ preference for lenses over glasses. Additionally, consumer group, specifically youngsters are drawn towards cosmetic lenses to enhance their appearance, thereby spurring up the demand for the product. The advanced technology in contact lenses made it possible for people suffering from presbyopia and astigmatism to opt for contact lenses, thereby spiking the demand for the product. The key restraints of the market are cut-throat competition, increase in demand for corrective eye surgery (Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis ‘LASIK’ and Photorefractive Keratectomy ‘PRK’), and serious hazards of contact lenses (infections, itchiness in the eye, eye dryness, conjunctivitis, and corneal ulcer, among others).
The North America Contact Lenses Market is segmented on the basis of Material, Application, and Design. Based on Material, the market is classified into Soft Contact Lenses, Silicone Hydrogel Lenses, Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) Contact Lenses, Hybrid Contact Lenses, and Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Contact Lenses. On the basis of Application, the market is classified into Therapeutic Contact Lenses, Cosmetic Contact Lenses, and others. On the basis of Design, the market is classified into Spherical, Bifocal, Orthokeratology and Toric.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-contact-lenses-market-1698/request-sample
The North America market is geographically segmented into United States and Canada.
The major companies dominating the North America Contact Lenses Drugs market are Johnson & Johnson (USA), Bausch & Lomb (USA), CooperVision (USA), Hydrogel Vision Corp (USA), Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. (USA), Alcon Laboratories, Inc (USA), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), CIBA Vision (USA), Essilor International (France), and Contamac (United Kingdom).
Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-contact-lenses-market-1698/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/north-america-contact-lenses-market-1698/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skill set dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.
Industrial News TV