Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, April 16, 2018 ) "Cigarettes in Indonesia, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Indonesia.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, desite tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking, the smoking prevalence rate has continued to increase. Until recently, smoker numbers changed little, but a downward shift has occurred. There are currently 63.96 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally, with 67.4% of adult male and 4.5% female smokers in 2016, or 35.7% of the adult population. The smoking prevalence has been increasing in recent years. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 1,186 pieces in 2017, compared with 1,050 pieces in 2000 and 857 pieces in 1990.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2118233
Leading Key Players Mentioned:
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 18.5 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Indonesian consumers consumed an average of 1,186 cigarettes in 2017.
Inquiry before Buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2118233
Reasons to buy:
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Get More Access@ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/cigarettes-in-indonesia-2018
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
Industrial News TV