Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, August 12, 2017 ) The Global Alternative Photovoltaic Solar Cell Technologies market is estimated at $16.24 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $38.25 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.30% from 2014-2022. Increase in demand for energy, Environmental concerns, Low operating and maintenance cost are some of the factors influencing the growth of the Market. Cost of electricity is high than other source, is restraining the growth of the market. The growth of the market lies in Space solar power generation and in remote regions.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/global-alternative-photovoltaic-solar-cell-technologies-market-outlook-2014-2022
Global Alternative Photovoltaic Solar Cell Technologies market is segmented by Technologies and by Geography. Based on Technologies, market is segmented into Second-Generation Photovoltaics and Third-Generation Photovoltaics. Second-Generation Photovoltaics is further classified into Cadmium-Telluride (Cdte), Copper indium diselenide/copper indium gallium diselenide (CIS/CIGS), Gallium arsenide (GaAs) and Amorphous Silicon (A-Si). Third-Generation Photovoltaics is further categorized into Multi-junction photo-voltaics, Organic/plastic photovoltaics and Concentrating photovoltaics. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Europe has the largest market for Alternative Photovoltaic Solar Cell Technologies and followed by Asia Pacific.
The Key players in the market include Sony Corp., Ibm Research, First Solar Inc., Rsi (Reel Solar Inc.), Global Solar Energy Inc., Plextronics Inc., Solarmer Energy Inc., Belectric Opv Gmbh, Powerfilm Inc. and Microlink Devices Inc.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000117221/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
8.1 Sony Corp.
8.2 Ibm Research
8.3 First Solar Inc.
8.4 Rsi (Reel Solar Inc.)
8.5 Global Solar Energy Inc.
8.6 Plextronics Inc.
8.7 Solarmer Energy Inc.
8.8 Belectric Opv Gmbh
8.9 Powerfilm Inc.
8.10 Microlink Devices Inc.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000117221/buying
Industrial News TV