Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, March 23, 2020 ) Market Overview
• The Global Medicinal Food Market is an emerging market expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
• Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and growing nutritional deficiency are the major factors driving this market.
• Recommendations by doctors are further enhancing market growth, as medicinal foods play a vital role in the treatment process.
• The count is expected to reach 171 million population by 2030. This continuous increase contributes to a rise in market demand.
• Regarding the route of administration, the oral administration takes the highest share of the market owing to its ease of administration and doctors preferences.
Based on the product forms, the market is segmented into
Based on therapy, the market is segmented into
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Diabetic Neuropathy
• Nutritional Deficiency
Based on the Route of administration, the market is segmented into
• Oral, Enteral
• North America
• South America
• Asia Pacific
• The Middle East and Africa
The report profiles the following companies, which include
• B Braun
View full report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/medicinal-foods-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/medicinal-foods-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Industrial News TV