Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, September 10, 2019 ) Market Overview
• The global Lead-Acid Battery Separator Market was valued at USD xx million in 2016, USD xx million in 2018, and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2026.
• The global Lead-Acid Battery Separator Market is segmented by Material into Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), and Others. Further, based on application, the market is segmented into Automotive, Industrial, Electronics, and Others.
• Based on application, the market accounted for the largest share in Automotive applications due to increasing demand for electric cars and HEVs.
• The Government has imposed stringent regulations to recycle lead acid batteries due to the high toxicity of lead. Through recycling, over 99% of battery lead has been recovered (Battery Council, 2017).
• However, the lithium-ion battery does not contain heavy metals and contain mostly copper, cobalt, nickel, and iron.
Lead-Acid Battery Separator is required to function the following requirements:
• stable in sulfuric acid
• prevent shorting between electrodes
• provide mechanical spacing between electrodes
• allow ionic conduction without dendrite growth
• Lead acid battery separators previously used to have polyvinyl chloride, organic rubber, cellulose, and polyolefins. However, now lead acid batteries use polyethylene separators. A Polyethylene Separator is a microporous separator that need large amount of precipitated silica to be acid-wettable. Polyethylene is responsible for mechanical properties of the separator while Silica is for electrical properties.
• The major companies of lithium-ion separators include Asahi Kasei, Toray Industry, Freudenberg, SK Innovation, Entek International, Sumitomo Chemical, Ube Industries, Dreamweaver International, Bernard Dumas, W-Scope Industries, Porous Power Technologies, and Daramic.
• NSG has signed an agreement with Entek International and Separindo, to invest in PT Entek Separindo Asia, a joint venture done by two companies for the manufacturing and sale of polyethylene (PE) separators for lead-acid batteries.
Scope of this report
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/lead-acid-battery-separator-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/lead-acid-battery-separator-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866
Industrial News TV