Today's News Releases
| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(IndustryNews247.Com, August 30, 2019 ) Biotechnology Market
• Biotechnology is the use of biological processes, organisms, or systems to manufacture products intended to improve the quality of human life.
• The broad concept of “biotechnology” encompasses a wide range of procedures including genetic engineering, cell, and tissue culture technologies, nano-biotechnology and others. Red biotechnology is a branch of modern biotechnology which is utilized in the field of medicine.
Biotechnology Market Dynamics
• The increase in initiatives from governments and private organizations, the rising global burden of major diseases, and the growth in GDP and disposable income is anticipated to fuel the growth of biotechnology.
• Furthermore, the increasing demand for genetics and regenerative medicine and therapies based-diagnostics is fueling the progress of biotechnology industry.
Biotechnology Industry Segmentation Analysis
• By technology type, the global biotechnology market is segmented into DNA sequencing, nano-biotechnology, tissue engineering and regeneration, cell-based assay, PCR technology, and others.
• Nano-biotechnology share dominates the market segment owing it to its major applications in drug delivery therapies for chronic disorders.
• It helps in optical imaging and drug delivery by molecular diagnosis and nano-biosensors, as they use nanoparticles. The increasing R&D by various companies in discovering new opportunities such as micro-fabricated systems is a key driving factor of this segment.
• By application, the market is segmented into biomaterials, bioinformatics, drug discovery informatics, regenerative medicine, and others. Biomaterials share dominates the market segment owing it to the technological innovations in the field which are leads to the development of advanced products.
• The rising numbers of geriatric population and the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and orthopedic disorders provide a boost to the market.
• Biomaterials are widely used in the plastic medical procedure, cardiovascular, wound repair, ophthalmology orthopedic, and neurological conditions.
https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/biotechnology-market">Biotechnology Market Geographical Analysis
• North America dominates the global biotechnology market, and it is primarily attributed to a large number of R&D investments concerning drug discovery and development.
• Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period, owing to increase patient awareness and the region’s rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure. The rise in healthcare expenditure, improving IT infrastructure and the increasing government initiatives also boost the biotechnology market in the Asia Pacific region.
https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/biotechnology-market">Biotechnology Regional Trends
• August 2017, Sanofi completed the acquisition of Protein Sciences, a vaccines biotechnology company based in Connecticut, United States which deals with the R&D of vaccines.
• May 2018, Illumina acquired Edico Genome, a provider of data analysis speeding up solutions for next-generation sequencing.
• January 2019, OncoCyte Corporation, a developer of novel, non-invasive tests for the early detection of cancer, has transitioned to Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Ion GeneStudio S5 next-generation sequencing (NGS) platform for targeted sequencing.
• February 2019, Certara, the global leader in model-informed drug development, regulatory science, real-world evidence and market access services, announced the launch of version 19.1 of its flagship scientific informatics platform D360. D360 v19.1 expands the platform’s capabilities for biologists and biologics scientists and deepening support for small molecule chemistry.
View full report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/biotechnology-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/biotechnology-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
+1 877 441 4866
Industrial News TV